The error notice “QuickBooks Error 350” displays on the screen whenever a user of QuickBooks tries to connect with a bank or credit card system. To obtain the most recent transactions on their own, the user can link QuickBooks to their bank account or credit card. Additionally, consumers claim that when the error 350 appears on the screen, using the banking function of the QB application is challenging. This is because there are numerous elements that can contribute to the inaccuracy. We’ll go through every possible cause of the QuickBooks Error Code 350 in today’s article, along with some possible fixes. You may then manually troubleshoot the problem using this. For further details, read the article through to the end.
The cause of QuickBooks Bank Connection Error 350 is explained in detail!
When you try to connect to QuickBooks while the server for your bank or credit card company is undergoing maintenance, the QB Error Code 350 shows on the screen. It might disrupt how your task is done. There are numerous circumstances in which the error message can show up as:
- There is a problem with the connection to my Wells Fargo Bank account.
- When the previously utilised link stops working.
- We couldn’t get in touch with the bank because of problem 350.
These are the causes of QuickBooks Error Code 350
- When QuickBooks has an issue and is unable to connect to the servers of the financial institution.
- If the business’s file, which houses the transactions, is harmed or corrupted.
- This error could appear when the financial institution’s servers are running slower than usual as a result of planned maintenance.
Read also: QuickBooks Error 6190 816
How Can QuickBooks Error 350 Be Fixed and What Causes It?
There is no need for you to be concerned about this situation if the QuickBooks Desktop Error 350 prevents you from connecting with the bank server. However, we have already covered a couple of the potential fixes for your issue.
Reconnect with your financial institution using method one
If the problem persists and is bothering you, you can reconnect your bank account to QuickBooks.
- To start, use a right-click on the QuickBooks desktop application.
- From this point on, open the banking menu and seek for the bank account you want to re-link.
- After that, decide which blue tile will be used for that specific account.
- In order to proceed, you must log in by clicking the link that is visible on the screen.
- Next, make your way to the sign-in page and enter your sign-in information, being careful to avoid any keypunching errors.
- Select the Continue option to proceed after successfully logging into your bank account.
- In order to get the most latest copies of your transactions, you must lastly choose the update button in the Quicken mobile app.
Method 2: Delete the web browser’s cache
Internet Explorer is used
- As your first programme, open Internet Explorer.
- After clicking the cog icon, choose safety from the drop-down option that displays.
- From this menu, choose the Delete Browsing History option.
- Ensure that “Preserve Favorites Website Data” is not ticked in the box next to it.
- Select the delete option after making sure the transient Internet files are accurate.
- Finally, click the OK button.
Regarding Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla Firefox and select the appropriate menu item. Choose history from the drop-down menu after that.
- Next, choose clear recent history from the menu that pops up on the screen. A pop-up box will appear asking you to enter a time frame.
- After that, change the setting to everything to clear both the garbage files and the whole cache.
- After that, use the drop-down menu next to the information area to deselect the cache.
- You need to quit the browser after clicking the clear now option in order to proceed.
- As a last resort, try restarting the browser to see if the “We weren’t able to show your paycheck info” error has been fixed.
- Launch the Safari menu and choose Preferences.
- You will be able to see the “Advanced” tab in the window’s upper right corner. Don’t forget to click on it.
- In this window, choose Show Develop from the top bar of menu options.
- Select the develop menu option after wiping the cache.
- Shut down Safari and any other running program, and then reopen the browser to see if the issue has been resolved.
See also: QuickBooks Error PS036